• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Goods Gone with Internal Error

DeletedUser2309

I have had issues with goods (hammers) being taking away mid game due to internal errors. It was suggested that I switch browsers and clear the cache. I have done both and have since had my goods deleted upwards of 7 times in different worlds. This is beyond annoying, especially after taking the time to make them and also buying diamonds on occasion. This is no longer an issue with my computer or my browser, but with your game and something needs to be done. I have lost upwards of over 200K goods between all my worlds, and I am just told by the people at support that nothing can be done to return them to me.

DeletedUser115

Hi justwright -

We are sorry to hear this. We will get this looked into further, and forward onto our development team for further review.

We will get in touch via support should any further information be required.