• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Goods production lowers??

DeletedUser

I'm new to the game so my workshops have only been upgraded once. With the single upgrade my workshops would produce 10 goods in 5 minutes, 25 in fifteen minutes, and then I didn't pay so much attention to the higher ones (I only use those when I'm done playing for the day).

I had to refresh the game because I couldn't find the Trader after I completed the research on it. I haven't placed it on my board yet, but all of a sudden my workshops are only producing 8 goods in five minutes or 20 goods in fifteen minutes. Why would production go DOWN?? That makes no sense! Any clarification here would be appreciated.

DeletedUser61

Once you've researched the tech you'll also have to build the Trader building, whereupon you can click on the building or, equivalently, the icon in the bottom center menu.

Buildings with various upgrades alway increase their productivity, although with Goods your relic boosts also have to be considered.
There's a wealth of material on our wiki at https://en.wiki.elvenar.com

DeletedUser

Once you've researched the tech you'll also have to build the Trader building, whereupon you can click on the building or, equivalently, the icon in the bottom center menu.

Buildings with various upgrades alway increase their productivity, although with Goods your relic boosts also have to be considered.
There's a wealth of material on our wiki at https://en.wiki.elvenar.com

That link doesn't work, but despite that, with what you said: "buildings with various upgrades always increase their productivity", that is exactly what I'm asking about. Why did my productivity go down randomly? My workshops were producing 10 goods in five minutes and now they only produce 8 goods in five minutes (and I haven't placed the Trader yet if that has some kind of effect).

DeletedUser626

That link doesn't work, but despite that, with what you said: "buildings with various upgrades always increase their productivity", that is exactly what I'm asking about. Why did my productivity go down randomly? My workshops were producing 10 goods in five minutes and now they only produce 8 goods in five minutes (and I haven't placed the Trader yet if that has some kind of effect).

hello, the only reason for it to go lower after you've done upgrades is your culture bonus was lowered.
culture bonuses, have an effect on your residence coins and workshop supplies.

DeletedUser828

Exactly as Frostwyrm said, you need to add more culture to your city. The more you expand and upgrade, the more Culture your city requires to produce more coins and supplies from your workshops :)