• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Goods Required for Goldsmith & TrapMaker Bldg Construction

NearOK

I completed the research kps for the Goldsmith, but then found it required two additional goods unknown to me before activation. There is no reference to these goods in the Wiki , only a ridiculously redundant phrase saying that those two bldgs should be constructed of the required items.

My sole guess is that I must achieve S2 goods research first, subsequently receiving them from my S2 'fac, in order to obtain them for inclusion in building Goldsmiths and Trap Makers.

I strongly suggest that this omission be addressed in the Wiki.

DeletedUser4194

We are sorry for any frustration this may have caused. There is information about the goods in the page introducing the Amuni race:
Sentient Goods can be produced in your manufacturies of level 24 and above. Their production will substitute the 1 day and 2 day option, the 3h and 9h option for the original Goods production will remain.
Your new boosted Sentient Good will be your current boosted Crafted Good +1. If your boosted Crafted Good is Scrolls, your new boosted Sentient Good will be Velvet (Silk), for Crystal it will be Arcane Ink (Scrolls) and for Silk it will be Obsidian (Crystal). As with your Crafted Goods you will get a boost according to the number of relics you have in store for the respective good.

The information can be found here: https://en.wiki.elvenar.com/index.php?title=Amuni :)