• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Google Play

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser9902

I am confused. According to my PC there is a app for my android. Yet it can only be found on my pc. Google play when searching either innogames or elvenar does not show the app for elvenar. FoE and several other games. Just not elvenar.

What gives?

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
Hello Downeasta,

It seems what you are experiencing is not the fault of Inno. I proceeded to Google Play and found the application, even when spelled wrong. And when I go to Inno list of games on the playstore, I locate the application there as well listed along with their other games. What version of android are you currently running? 4.4 is the minimal requirement.

~Xelenia
upload_2017-11-26_7-21-14.png upload_2017-11-26_7-22-34.png

DeletedUser9902

Ah that is the rub. This antique Xoom with Kitkat is the headache.

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
Ah yes, Kitkat...even though delicious to eat, unfortunately will not give way to the application in the form it is meant to be played :O

I will close this thread as it is answered :)

P.S The Xoom is a special antique! Still serves me well!

Ah that is the rub. This antique Xoom with Kitkat is the headache.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.