• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Google Plus accounts on Mobile

DeletedUser19914

Um, why?
I created my account here. I downloaded the mobile app. I logged in once with password, and now I open the app and it's ready to log in. Why would use of Google+ help?
(Full disclosure: I usually play on my computer, just to have the most control over what is going on.)

Palavyn

A friend created their account using Google+. They can't access their own account on mobile.

Palavyn

Um, why?
I created my account here. I downloaded the mobile app. I logged in once with password, and now I open the app and it's ready to log in. Why would use of Google+ help?
(Full disclosure: I usually play on my computer, just to have the most control over what is going on.)

If only Google+ user could go back in time and be wise like you and NOT create their account using Google+

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
This is all the more reason to do something so that Google+ users can continue playing the game.
It's certainly a reason to do something, but I don't think the ability to log in via google+ is going to help. They need to get them separate from google+ as soon as possible.
I suspect your friend should try:
1) in a new browser on their computer where they aren't logged in, or log out on one browser.
2) Go to the gamepage elvenar.com
3) click forgot password
4) enter their city/account name
- The game should then send a reset link to the google+ account email that will let them pick a password, and from then on they can log in with city/account name and password.

Palavyn

It's certainly a reason to do something, but I don't think the ability to log in via google+ is going to help. They need to get them separate from google+ as soon as possible.
I suspect your friend should try:
1) in a new browser on their computer where they aren't logged in, or log out on one browser.
2) Go to the gamepage elvenar.com
3) click forgot password
4) enter their city/account name
- The game should then send a reset link to the google+ account email that will let them pick a password, and from then on they can log in with city/account name and password.

THIS worked. They entered the gmail account linked with Google+ and it allowed them to input a password. Now the username and password can be used to login instead of Google+