• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Gorgeous Pennant from Silk Manufactory

• Thread starter DeletedUser5255
  • Start date

DeletedUser5255

Elven Liege requested that i get a Gorgeous Pennant. Found and procured one in the Silk Manufactory. I had already gotten the 5000 supplies but getting the Gorgeous Pennant did not close down the request.

DeletedUser5255

Just produced a second "Gorgeous Pennant" and the quest will not complete. Can you just give me the 80K coins and delete the quest?

DeletedUser2191

Just produced a second "Gorgeous Pennant" and the quest will not complete. Can you just give me the 80K coins and delete the quest?

Right click while in game, select support. Report this issue and it will get fixed for you. I had a similar instance a few months back and it was solved relatively quickly. Looking at the time, they are probably already sleeping in Germany, so you may have to wait longer than normal.