• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Granite Mines-Ranking points

DeletedUser4373

Granite mines are just another resource no different than any other manufactory, the only difference is there is no name extension saying manufactory. Why is it every other building that upgrades provides ranking points but this does not? Is this an oversight? Is this a bug? If this is not a bug it should be considered as a fix in a future update to go in line with the rest of the game

DeletedUser2963

You wont keep these, you will delete them in the next chapter and replace them with fairy specific manufactories. I am guessing that the lack of ranking points is due to the fact that they are temporary buildings.

Not saying it doesn't suck. I had to delete actual manufactories to make room for this, which tanked my rank.

DeletedUser3297

A buildings ranking points are determined by the amount of population and culture the building requires. Guest race buildings do not require either to build/upgrade/operate.