• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Granite Mines

Viktorville

How long do I need to keep my granite mines? My Dwarven Portal is at max capacity and my granite mines are full. There doesn't seem to be a need for granite anymore. Open to your help and suggestions.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Have you finished all the research and production that calls for granite? Have you finished all the chapter quests? Are you in the next chapter already? If you can say yes to these three questions then you don't need them anymore and can delete them.

AJ

Viktorville

Yes yes and yes . . . this is great. Thanks for your help! My guess now is to replace them with the fairy elements of this chapter.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
@Viktorville There will be a quest early in Fairies that says "sell your Dwarven Portal." Do not sell the portal until you get that quest. And you can always use the extra granite you have made to upgrade your roads to Dwarven Streets. It is an easy way to boost your culture.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
@Viktorville There will be a quest early in Fairies that says "sell your Dwarven Portal." Do not sell the portal until you get that quest. And you can always use the extra granite you have made to upgrade your roads to Dwarven Streets. It is an easy way to boost your culture.

Yep, I forgot about the roads. Very, very important to keep the roads up to date because, in the long run they give you a LOT of culture and that means "good-bye" to culture only buildings and "hello" to space, "the final frontier."

AJ