• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Graphics getting old...

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Just a little image comes to mind that I must share, and you can thank/blame Crackie: Bud Sorceress's running amok through Elvenar with Bob Ross curly wigs on their heads.
Just a little image comes to mind that I must share, and you can thank/blame @FernDragon: Bob Ross running amok through Elvenar with Bud Sorceress's headdress on his head.
bob-sorceress.png

crackie

Sounds like @crackie just found the perfect Halloween costume... I'm sure one of the 97 goldmines Spirit Halloween stores near my city will have what she needs to pull it off.
Oh man, we never put that up for an official vote! To be a fly on the wall when helya has to present that idea to the Council of CMs... :D

"And the U.S. market suggests having Halloween Themed Vacancy Maps for the month of October..."
"Tonga votes no."

Deleted User - 849777001

Satchmo33...
(sorry, your quote laughing at Bob Ross got deleted in this reply...I am not technical enuff to resurrect it)

Hmmmp...speaking for myself...Bob Ross is a hero to those of us sans "Nature/Nurture Talent" that long to feel ethereally gifted. I much prefer an eclectic environment that with universal appeal, than the cold marbled floors of a Gallery/Museum.
Give me "frogs brewing" above the flames of a Vallorian Valor...it hits me on several levels, and I am here to fill my entire "pleasure center"...
But... I really get your hunger for beauty, amist a culture that seems to throw out "beautiful fantasy" for "reality tv".

Myne

Oh Wise One
LOL I have a friend that paints. She bought a painting somewhere. We were trying to figure out the scene...until we spotted a coconut tree in the rain forest, then we knew.

crackie

What a lovely inspiration @crackie, the light and warmth from it is much better than the vision I had for a portrait with the long title of'Thrashing an equine who has assumed room temperature";)
Buddy really enjoys the light and warmth that only red and orange hues can deliver.

Thrashing an equine who has assumed room temperature sometimes transmogrifies into Feline with Eight More Alternative Living Arrangements.