• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Gravity Inn-troductions competition

DeletedUser21277

When do we get to start giving our second part of the competition? Thought it was yesterday, but when I click on the competition all I see is my answer to the first part. Anyone?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser51

We haven't announced when it will start yet but I can tell you that since this is a global contest running on all of our servers, it would start during business hours for our main office and not over a weekend - just in case there were any issues that needed to be addressed globally :)

For players who have already entered the first episode, you will just post on the same thread you used for Episode One.

It will be explained when the post goes live.

Last edited:

shimmerfly

When did we get to start giving our second part of the competition? Thought it was yesterday, but when I clock on the competition all I see is my answer to the first part. Anyone?

In my US server it started today.
When entering for the second time it will take you to your first post for part one.
Click on the Title ( My Gravity Inn....) in that post and it will open a new post for your Part II answers.
The contest will continue On "Mondays" in all worlds

Last edited:

DeletedUser21277

Also might have been a little confused, for when I do click on my post for part one I don't see the actual event. Anyway, probably just getting the hang of the forums!

shimmerfly

You can find the contest page under announcements. Main page of this forum
Click on Gravity Inn Announcement. It takes you to part 2 of the contest.where you can see the buildings. When you know what they are go back and click on enter. It takes you to a new thread just like when you post here. Post your answers and viola! Your done.

Last edited:

DeletedUser20396

Like a Smaug if he was from the mountain they cross in The Fellowship of the Ring.

You mean The Misty Mountains?