• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello Green Newbie

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Hi, Vespa; I hope you enjoy it here. I love this place and I have learned most of what I know about Elvenar right here on this forum. :)

Yavimaya

Scroll-Keeper
Greetings! Welcome to Elvenar and welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy it here and the game. Once you get to the guest race chapters the game gets much more interesting so hang in there please until you at least can see what chapter 6 holds for you! Guest races are a main part of the game. Once you work through the tech tree and get to that point most of the game features will all be released to you. Ask questions when you have them and check out the Sorcerer's Scrolls of knowledge section. Very helpful!