• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello Greetings from The Valley Of Unbearable Heat!

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
As a former resident of Phoenix and a woman with two grown kids still there, I feel your pain. Welcome to the forum ... it's nice and cool here and everyone is pretty friendly. I hope you stay. :)

SoulsSilhouette

Buddy Fan Club member
Is now the wrong time to say... at least it's a dry heat? LOL, welcome to the air-conditioned forum. Have a seat and icy drink and enjoy!

I spent some time in Arizona and I used to hate the... but it's a dry heat comment. Hot is HOT. But then, in Florida, the humidity was oppressive, Now I just live in PA, the land of cheesesteaks, heat, humidity, smog, and cows.

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
Welcome to the Forum. While I don't share snacks, I will happily share some of our chilly weather.

Deleted User - 849777001

A little slow to find your post...but a Hearty Welcome (from "beginning to cool" Houston, Tx).
Happy Gaming! Always good info here in the Forum!

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Greetings! I envy you for your unbearable heat. I LOVE the heat. If my country acquired a hot spot - I would be there. :)
You may change your mind when you have to wear oven mitts just to drive your car, and your electric bill in summer tops 800, lol. I lived for decades in Phoenix before I semi-retired to Maine. You couldn't get me back there now. But, to each his or her own!

Shae-Leigh

Rushing in Place
That could be true.. The grass is always greener somewhere else. I did live in a beautiful hot place for a few years and I would have been happy to stay! Here, we don't get really hot and we don't get really cold. Only about 20 degrees variance. So I dream...

muffy.

Chef - Scroll-Keeper - Chandelier Swinger - EAA
One, two, three, four, five

A little bit of Jager in my life
A little bit of Redbull by my side
A little bit of Elvenar is all I need…
F639FCF9-3AE0-41B7-A220-FE0DD26CBD16.png