• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello Greetings vile citizens!

DeletedUser

First day in Elvenar and I've already discovered that this is a dry land. Not a tavern to be had....

Long for the days of the Bards Tale

DeletedUser3

Hello thebbk,

Welcome to .us forums! We are glad to have you please make sure you check out the current competition thread where 3 lucky players will be picked to win 500 diamonds.

DeletedUser

I went to the competitions section of the forums but only saw one post. Does this reset periodically?

DeletedUser3

There is a good reason. If you saw all other post then you would see all other answers right?

DeletedUser

I must be missing something. I go to the thread for competitions and there is nothing there. How do we participate in whatever competition it is that gives the diamond award. This is like saying, "go here to sign up for a prize" - you go there and there is nothing there. I've attached a picture of what the competitions thread looks like. Maybe I'm losing something in translation?

Attachments

• competitions.jpg
    competitions.jpg
    204.9 KB · Views: 82

DeletedUser3

I must be missing something. I go to the thread for competitions and there is nothing there. How do we participate in whatever competition it is that gives the diamond award. This is like saying, "go here to sign up for a prize" - you go there and there is nothing there. I've attached a picture of what the competitions thread looks like. Maybe I'm losing something in translation?
1. Try clicking on thread of competition
2. Post reply
3. Fill in answers
4. Done!

Simple right? Think about it this way, you just posted in this thread the same way you need to post in that thread. Its not complicated if you click and read the rules/guidelines they say exactly what to do.

5ci2Tfq.jpg

DeletedUser

Aha! The picture you posted cleared everything up. I did not know that we needed to click the jeopardy link! Bliss.