• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello Greetings!

DeletedUser15009

Hi all!
I've been playing for quite a bit longer than the 'Joined Jan. 13, 2018' would imply. I think that date refers to when I joined the forum. Anyway, I'm with a relatively inactive fellowship but I don't like moving around so I guess I'm stuck. o_O
Hey, here's my 2nd favorite web site...

Cheers!

Deleted User - 1190125

I have been playing almost daily on my own for about two weeks now. At this time I can only play on my iPad or mobile which, I have learned from reading the forums, restricts my game play. Still. I am patient and enthusiastic! To everyone here who posts to help out new players - Thank You!
Have a wonderful day!​
Hi Lilja24! Welcome to the game!
I have been playing for over a year, Jan 2017, but am new to the forum.
I'm a N Calif native, still here after all the fires. Married, no kids, just a 70lb pittie mix who thinks she's a blanket.
Best of luck as you build your city, Lilja, and figure on at least 3 months for Orcs.
Cheers!