• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Grounds Of The Orc Strategist & Orcs Nest - Show Me Yours!

I recently saw the Grounds Of The Orc Strategist and Orcs Nest in the Magic Academy and just HAD to have them! lol

Now I don't plan on putting them up soon, but I was hoping for some setup inspiration for when I do. Please, post screenshots of the placement of your Grounds Of The Orc Strategist and Orcs Nest! Thank you!

BrinDarby

Frag the Orc's Nest, because its pretty useless till Orcs CH, and you
can just make a new one then and save 24-32 RRs.... lol . ;)

I've always had a GotOS in my cities.... and they are cheap to replace
chapter wise if you move up, just craft a new one..... or even if you need
the space for a FA, no need for teleports, too cheap to craft.

OIM20

Why say that about RRs and then say
chapter wise if you move up, just craft a new one....
You can craft both of them. Why bring up RRs at all? They aren't limited in the MA like evolving or set buildings so why even mention using RRs on them?
_____________________________________________​
@Frost Knight - I've had Grounds of the Orc Strategist up since chapter 3. When I get into a new chapter, I craft a new one to replace the old.

I did have an Orc Nest in Dwarves (ch 6). It was very useful for T3+1. I have a more efficient (and prettier, imo) building now in Fairies (ch 7), so I sold it. But here's a screen of my GoOS:
Elcy GoOS.jpg

Nerwa

The way I use the O.S. Grounds is to craft them frequently & place a bunch around my city (usually 5-7). During FA week, I sell off most/all to make space for WS & T1s; after the FA I put a new batch of O.S. Grounds down. Basically, I build up enough Orc Strategists during regular times to coast through the FA. Vallorian Valors work the same way.

I'm in chapter 5 & Orc Nests aren't much use until chapter 8. I'll craft them if I need Vision Vapor, but that's it. Orcs, Orc Warriors, and Orc Strategists are three different entities. Orc Warriors & Orc Strategists are the fighting troops.

chapter wise if you move up, just craft a new one..... or even if you need
the space for a FA, no need for teleports, too cheap to craft.

No advice here, only screenshots of Grounds Of The Orc Strategist and Orcs Nest ;-)

Why say that about RRs and then say

You can craft both of them. Why bring up RRs at all? They aren't limited in the MA like evolving or set buildings so why even mention using RRs on them?
_____________________________________________​
@Frost Knight - I've had Grounds of the Orc Strategist up since chapter 3. When I get into a new chapter, I craft a new one to replace the old.

I did have an Orc Nest in Dwarves (ch 6). It was very useful for T3+1. I have a more efficient (and prettier, imo) building now in Fairies (ch 7), so I sold it. But here's a screen of my GoOS:
View attachment 10737

Thanks for the screenshot!

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Please, post screenshots of the placement of your Grounds Of The Orc Strategist and Orcs Nest! Thank you!

I would post you a screenshot, but I never put out either one in my chapter 18 city. But I do not think they were even in the game when I was in chapter 8 and could make the troops and orcs without needing those buildings. lol