• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Growing fellowship looking for new fellows

Nizo40p

Hello I'm nizo40p of mystic reapers in the world that starts with e escandir ? We are looking for new members preferably 10K or better four spots available

Last edited:

Henroo

Oh Wise One
@Nizo40p If you are down to 5 members and your archmage has gone inactive, you are probably better off merging your fellowship into another FS. Any FS with less than 20 active members would be able to absorb you and your remaining fellows. It will be much easier and quicker than trying to rebuild your current FS from scratch. The downside of this is that your FS would cease to exist. If you ARE determined to try to salvage your current FS then the first thing to do is to get a new archmage. Support can appoint a new archmage, assuming the current one has been inactive for more than a month (they require this). Talk it over with your remaining active members and decide who wants to be the new Archmage. Once you have done this, contact support and ask them to make the change.

Last edited:

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Since this is the sub-forum for Elcysandir...........

The "this" is the problem. I didn't go to the world forums and pick Elcysandir, I went to "what's new" and there it's not listed....until you open it. Then the source forum appears above the title to the post. So it doesn't show up easily...in fact, when I first read it I, obviously, didn't see it. We've asked them to put the sub forum in the message header we see when we see the list of new posts, but so far it's not there and thus, we have to open the msg to find it...and sometimes we don't. Putting it into the original post just makes things easier on those of us who have a hard time seeing what others may see as the obvious.

But thanks for pointing it out to me that it is there at the very top in the header.

AJ

quin629

I didn't go to the world forums and pick Elcysandir, I went to "what's new"

My apologies as well; I honestly never thought of looking at threads your way. I go to the Game Worlds section and only open those worlds that I am particularly interested in to check on those. Learn something new every day!

Nizo40p

@Nizo40p If you are down to 5 members and your archmage has gone inactive, you are probably better off merging your fellowship into another FS. Any FS with less than 20 active members would be able to absorb you and your remaining fellows. It will be much easier and quicker than trying to rebuild your current FS from scratch. The downside of this is that your FS would cease to exist. If you ARE determined to try to salvage your current FS then the first thing to do is to get a new archmage. Support can appoint a new archmage, assuming the current one has been inactive for more than a month (they require this). Talk it over with your remaining active members and decide who wants to be the new Archmage. Once you have done this, contact support and ask them to make the change.
Thank you this is my first experience with forum fellowship is growing and we're back on right track