• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Gruff Orc Warrior picture missing

ekarat

1607617367475.png

This is on Chrome Version 86.0.4240.198 (Official Build) (64-bit)
with game version v1.119.2-(e791562) - html5 (2020-12-10 11:41).
World "A".

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
I can affirm that I know of at least one other person who's had this issue, on US2 Winyandor

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Same for me, the picture is missing in my game as well. Using Edge browser on Arendyll.

DeletedUser21557

Same here. Chrome/Winyandor. Also doesn't load when selecting troops while fighting:
1607714320936.png

Alistaire

Same here. Chrome/Winyandor. Also doesn't load when selecting troops while fighting

Noticed this as well. One thing though; it's only a graphical error. You can still select that spot and it is the orc warrior. You'll see the different troop numbers per squad compared to the treants and it'll use up your supply of orc warriors, not your barracks units.

Heymrdiedier

Noticed this as well. One thing though; it's only a graphical error. You can still select that spot and it is the orc warrior. You'll see the different troop numbers per squad compared to the treants and it'll use up your supply of orc warriors, not your barracks units.
i believe this should be fixed by now already. They applied a hotfix yesterday that included a fix for this as well.

DeletedUser15355

I am having the same issue with orcs space is blank, except in battles where it shows my paladin in the pace where the orcs should be, and have been for a while now. In addition it is getting a lot worse as each day passes. Now when I set buildings to upgrade they disappear until I reload the game. Also loading the game is taking longer and longer.. it is getting stuck at the reolad 25/28 for several minutes. Since I have switched from flash to html5 I can't find where I can clear my cache other than my browser cache. It doesn't seem to matter which browser I am using, they are all showing the same issue.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Still ongoing. Nice blank in the three production buildings and odd behavior during battles -- sometimes a different heavy melee's picture takes his place.

AJ