• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Guess the next visiting race

DeletedUser1590

Bugbears? Chupacabras? Trolls (seems like a logical sequence from orcs)? Dragons would be great, but I can't imagine that'd be the release. Maybe giants?

DeletedUser1036

Roflmao!!! I literally just spit my drink all over the keyboard!!

And Bobbykitty, that is why I have one of these:
cover.jpg

Thistleknot

When they did the questionnaire (I think it was earlier this year) about what guests races I wanted, of course dragons was on my list. I think they would be awesome. In fact I was surprised that the didn't beat out orcs. But another on my list was angels. Maybe a bit ethereal for the game, but I think the architecture for the angels would be visually amazing.

DeletedUser1036

Well as much as I see Dragons listed in the first two pages of this thread I can't make them out in the July Inno Games Episode (look for it in announcements and change to full screen to watch it. Pause it at 1:53
InnoGames TV   July Episode   Forum   Elvenar US.png

That all being said I still think Dragons would be cool..

DeletedUser1016

Does it say Amazons as the fourth race? The list seems to have "Goblins" afterwards, which they combined with orcs, but the list was blurry on the July episode as well and also difficult to read. I didn't see any small words like "Giant", but it did look like the word "Dragon" could be 6th, after "Goblins"?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1036

I didn't catch that does anyone have a time stamp for it?