• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Guild Window

DeletedUser

Currently, there are 3 pages of Guild Members possible to view. Helping each member closes the window and takes you to their realm.

Suggestion: Make the Guild Window persistent so that it stays open and to the page of members when switching to a realm. Also allow movement of the window so we can make more of the member's kingdom visible.

This would eliminate a ton of repetitive clicks and the confusion of which member page you were on and whose realm you were at.

DeletedUser61

I'd like to see a slightly different solution to the same problem. When you're visiting a city,
  • Clicking on the rank in their profile opens the rank list, focused on their name. This already happens.
  • Clicking on the shield in the profile opens the Fellowship Overview, but it SHOULD open the Member tab, focused on their name, similar to what we already have in the Ranking list.
  • I'd like to see a third icon, that provides a similar link back to the Notification Log.
Taking it one step further, I'd like the "hands" (or the trade) symbol in the lists to be dynamically identical to the "hands" symbol in the visited city, such that clicking on the symbol IN THE LIST would immediately take you to that city, with the buff icons ALREADY enabled.

So - I share your concern, but I think a more elegant solution is available, that would allow use to do a rotation with only three clicks per visited city.
  1. Click on the hands in your preferred list
  2. Click on the buff in the visited city
  3. Click on the profile icon to get back to the list
From a programming point of view it's VERY IMPORTANT to note that the game wouldn't need to remember how you originally got to the visited city, because you're indicating where you want to go next. It would be up to you to click on the "next" entry in the list, which will be easy because the visited player's name will be focused, and the visited city will still be in the background.

Last edited by a moderator: