• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Halflings farms and fields

Risen Malchiah

I'm in the beginning stages of Halflings and squeezed in 17 fields. Currently 5 grain, 4 carrot, 4 pumpkin and 4 apple. I'm trying to get what I need to upgrade the spring grove but the apples (and consequently the jolly jelly) seem ridiculously slow going. How many of each field should we have to keep things moving nicely? Divine seeds don't seem to be an issue (yet).

Attachments

• halflinglayout.jpg
    halflinglayout.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 601

DeletedUser3507

3 Grain's, 4 carrot's, 5 pumpkin's, 5 Apple, near the end of your chapter when you have enough savvy soup made for AW research, go with 9 apple,8 pumpkin.

This will improve your output alot and push halfling farms to lvl 4 asap.
Grain and carrot has a much better production rate so you don't need as many.

The one thing your missing is that each field must be connected to a farm, and farms require a canal connection.

Last edited by a moderator:

Risen Malchiah

Thank you. It's the ratio of fields I was curious about. Early on, I had tons more grain because that was the priority. Now I'm definitely seeing the need to shift to more pumpkin and apple later on, but I was hesitant to upgrade too many.

All the fields are connected. I will lose 1 farm when the grove gets bigger soon, but I should be able to keep all the fields without an issue.

DeletedUser3507

17 is the perfect amount of fields if you can manage it.

Good luck in farming, it reminded me of facebook, farm 2...:eek:

DeletedUser1184

I'm just starting halflings and have the spring grove and 3 farms up but it won't let me go any farther as I need devine seeds for the grain field, what am I missing?

Risen Malchiah

I'm just starting halflings and have the spring grove and 3 farms up but it won't let me go any farther as I need devine seeds for the grain field, what am I missing?
You will need to upgrade your trader, then it will produce Divine Seeds the way Residences produce coins. It is best to harvest them as often as possible because there is a collection bonus based on your total number of AW levels and the more often you collect, the faster you will gain Divine Seeds.

DeletedUser2165

so if I collect my divine seeds every 12 hours as opposed to the 24 it says it takes, I will get more seeds?

DeletedUser2165

cool, then it won't take me a week to get enough seeds for my research tree either :)!! thanks!!!

DeletedUser20918

anyone know what to do if grain fields are NOT in your research menu. In the building menu but not research menu so I can not study then or build them?