• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Halloween Competition

DeletedUser3312

I built 3 residences a while back and took them to level 10 and then used them for every quest that needed Level 11 or over. So they are still not all the way leveled up

you are very correct. smiles... I was trying to post quick things that did not take long to complete. some buildings take well over a day to complete and so that is not the best way to complete a contest (IMO) smiles. I am all for get in and get out and say done. smiles.

DeletedUser1657

Curious if anyone knows if this contest is going to happen this week or not? I have FS members wondering what's happening. Thanks!

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Curious if anyone knows if this contest is going to happen this week or not? I have FS members wondering what's happening. Thanks!
No info yet, if I had to guess I'd say a release right on Halloween since it didn't happen today, but who knows

DeletedUser3312

no solid info. just relying on Monday and Wednesday roll outs. smiles. it did not happen on Monday so hopefully it will on wednesday

DeletedUser2089

it was a breeze... chapter 2 and finished with 6 days left lol

DeletedUser3312

I have asked for a game moderator to comment on the contest. Hopefully one of them will.

DeletedUser3312

I know, most everyone has completed it on Beta and the buildings were a major hit with players there.

DeletedUser1657

So I've heard... All of my FS is excited for it so they keep asking me when it will happen. Hopefully it rolls out soon.

DeletedUser3312

Well I began a new thread in the discussion thread asking a mod to give us some info and lo and behold it was deleted (lol lol lol) and a response in a new thread about the contest arrived. yeah! grins. I was glad to light the proverbial match under mod hineys. smiles I hate that is begins Oct 30th but... it was such a fun contest and the buildings will be up year round so.. it's all good ya know? smiles these are such fun buildings. oh my gosh. I love them both. but then I love Halloween lol