• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Halloween Quest #13 Not Advancing

• Thread starter DeletedUser3977
  • Start date

DeletedUser3977

I produced 9 of the 3 hour goods for my town and they did not count towards the required 12. I hope this can be fixed..

Game version: __ v1.16.13-(6f6b1c7) (2016-10-26 8:37)
Game world: __ Elcysandir
Browser + version: __ Chrome 54.0.2840.71
Flash Player version: __
Operating System: __ Win 7
Screen resolution: __
Account name: __ylime74
Humans or Elves: __ Elves

Reproducibility: _1_/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: __ (if applicable)

Current situation:
Producing 3 hour goods are not crediting for the quest
__

Expected situation:
__
__

Reproduction Steps
__
2. __
3. __
4. __
5. __

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4716

I observed the same issue in Arendyll with #17 1 hr workshops: five credited disappeared. However, when I added another one, they reappeared so I had the six expected in total. They are now clocking up as expected.

DeletedUser2191

I produced 9 of the 3 hour goods for my town and they did not count towards the required 12. I hope this can be fixed..

Game version: __ v1.16.13-(6f6b1c7) (2016-10-26 8:37)
Game world: __ Elcysandir
Browser + version: __ Chrome 54.0.2840.71
Flash Player version: __
Operating System: __ Win 7
Screen resolution: __
Account name: __ylime74
Humans or Elves: __ Elves

Reproducibility: _1_/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: __ (if applicable)

Current situation:
Producing 3 hour goods are not crediting for the quest
__

Expected situation:
__
__

Reproduction Steps
__
2. __
3. __
4. __
5. __

Have you tried refreshing you game? I had a visual glitch with the 111 beverages quest, 1 moment they were there, the next gone, refreshed and they were back. Maybe even something like Tamarin mentioned, starting another production cycle makes it appear also.

DeletedUser3977

I did try refreshing the game, logging out completely, closing the browser - they never showed up. I've done another batch of 3hrs and they have counted. Good, I guess, but still sucks to lose the time. It's really gonna suck if it happens again with the 24 hour ones :confused: Here's hoping they work!

DeletedUser115

Hi,

Once you have completed all the required goods, please contact support and we will do our best to assist you with this issue. :)