• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Halloween Themed Vacancies Map

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
I'm glad I twisted your arm because I love this.
But you haven't picked which neighbor you'd visit! I think I'm going with Neighbor #3, Santa. Maybe I was a former Holiday Commie Elf that left the North Pole thinking the grass can only be greener outside the Arctic. Now Santa's here to show me the error of my ways because I'm now an overworked Jaded City Elf. The idyllic life of isolation on a frozen ice sheet may have been the superior lifestyle choice.

Also, I'm glad the devs knew better to improve the Move algo and kept the Halloween pop up shops at bay. The Last Blockbuster had to learn it the hard way!

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
I'm vacillating between Secret Prince and Sweets Bakery, but I think Sweets Bakery is going to have to win this one.