• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Harmony grove level 3

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
All ensembles have to be in the city and you have to keep the old ones from the level 2 upgrade and make new ones for the level 3 upgrade, so you will need 3 of each ensemble in your city at one time to get the portal to level 3, and 6 of each ensemble to get it to level 4.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Well, if you do not care about doing the quests, and can ignore them until we eventually get chapter 21, you can complete all the research without upgrading the portal to level 4, if you have a Vortex of Storage of at least level 14. Or if you have a lot of Teleport spells, you could build one of each ensemble, then teleport them, then three another of each, then teleport again, until you have six of each built. Then teleport out enough buildings to make space for the ensembles long enough to upgrade the portal.

Matrickz

Just realized when I went to elvenarchitect that the vortex drinks mAna and I would need about 7M to get leveled that high and I barely have 1 ... not to mention the almost 3M for upgrading the Grove itself

Last edited: