• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Harvest Festival

DeletedUser19474

I am having a very hard time collecting any sets. I am on my sixth hit at the large cornucopia and got coin rain again. Six times at 140 moon stones each and nothing good. Is anyone having any luck collecting the set without buying moonstones?

The Unbeliever

Have you been trying for any other daily prizes?
Generally speaking, if you want a full set, then you should NOT! be spending any moonshards except on those days that have a building from the set you're after as the daily...

I've been going after the 1st set myself, as I'm a strictly 'no diamonds' player.
By sticking to the small 50 shard chest, I've completed the full Day set + 1 additional entrance building so I can get full boosts from a couple of the main central buildings, and I've still got 2300+ moonshards left! (I even managed to snag a pair of the Burning Man culture buildings on day 1, but that was just sheer dumb luck.)

Honestly, I've found that I win more dailies when sticking purely to the 'small' 50 shard/acorn/snow crystal/whatever chest, since you'll win a metric gak-ton more 50/90 moonshard prizes & thus more attempts in general at the chests.
Especially on the double days, you can really clean house outside of extremely awful luck! ;)

DeletedUser3602

Well, some get lucky, some don't. I went for the second set, which meant only spending splinters on Double Days (to get the 3rd Grand Prize) and on days that offered the set 2 buildings. I got the 3rd Grand Prize alright, but didn't succeed in getting the second set 2 building (shrine of Krarak). I've played all events Elvenar has had thus far and although opening only the small boxes is the best way to go, you can still get unlucky. Unfortunately, that's just the way it is. And it may be a little irritating, but it really won't keep you from progressing normally in the game.

DeletedUser19474

Have you been trying for any other daily prizes?
Generally speaking, if you want a full set, then you should NOT! be spending any moonshards except on those days that have a building from the set you're after as the daily...

I've been going after the 1st set myself, as I'm a strictly 'no diamonds' player.
By sticking to the small 50 shard chest, I've completed the full Day set + 1 additional entrance building so I can get full boosts from a couple of the main central buildings, and I've still got 2300+ moonshards left! (I even managed to snag a pair of the Burning Man culture buildings on day 1, but that was just sheer dumb luck.)

Honestly, I've found that I win more dailies when sticking purely to the 'small' 50 shard/acorn/snow crystal/whatever chest, since you'll win a metric gak-ton more 50/90 moonshard prizes & thus more attempts in general at the chests.
Especially on the double days, you can really clean house outside of extremely awful luck! ;)
Thanks Unbeliever. I only hit the cornucopia when there is a building. I have only been hitting the large one. Eight times now with just coin rain or storage coins only. I had enough for two small (50) hits and one gave me 5hr boost and a storage coin. I guess my luck sucks when it comes to getting anything special. Oh well, maybe on the next one, I will have better luck.

DeletedUser19474

Well, some get lucky, some don't. I went for the second set, which meant only spending splinters on Double Days (to get the 3rd Grand Prize) and on days that offered the set 2 buildings. I got the 3rd Grand Prize alright, but didn't succeed in getting the second set 2 building (shrine of Krarak). I've played all events Elvenar has had thus far and although opening only the small boxes is the best way to go, you can still get unlucky. Unfortunately, that's just the way it is. And it may be a little irritating, but it really won't keep you from progressing normally in the game.
Thanks Floripa80. I think my mistake was only trying for the large cornucopia. I will hit the small ones from now on :)

DeletedUser19474

If you want to complete Sets. You should try spending most of your Moonstones on Double Days. Via Small or Big "boxes"

Try searching Harvest Festival on top Search Bar and you'll find some insight about it all.
I either have the worst luck in the world or the game is stuck on coin rain gifting only. I saved moonstones and now it is double days. I stuck with the small cornucopia and for the sixteenth time got coin rain. I just have to come to the realization that I am stuck with just what I was given at the beginning of the event. Maybe I will do better next time.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
I stuck with the small cornucopia and for the sixteenth time got coin rain.
16 in a row, or 16 total?
The coin rain is a 15% chance, and you should get enough moons this event to open close to 100 small boxes which is 15 of them.
Either way, sorry about your luck, hopefully you're right and you will do better next time

DeletedUser19474

16 in a row, or 16 total?
The coin rain is a 15% chance, and you should get enough moons this event to open close to 100 small boxes which is 15 of them.
Either way, sorry about your luck, hopefully you're right and you will do better next time
It was sixteen in a row. I started off getting some pretty cool things, then nothing. I was just wondering if anyone else was having this issue. No biggie, I at least got the cool magical fairy circles early on :)