• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Have a gems manufactory at level 4 or higher

• Thread starter Deleted User - 1759441
  • Start date

Deleted User - 1759441

I am in constructs, just starting. Lost with the closing of Gems, trying to use wiki from game but it really is limited. Gems does make Bismuth but i thought i would be able to simply trade my boosted shrooms for my bismuth? am i missing something or is this just another screwed up demand in the game? I try to do my quests and not wait till the end and just delete most of them. although, that is easier, and Cheaper in most circumstances? should i level gems up to 4 then delete it? OR, should i just ignore it and delete it and most of the rest of the useless quests it gives. like donating a million precious resources for one hk kind of stupid quests?

Deleted User - 1759441

And why are you ignoring my archival link to ElvenGems, that I gave you in the Constructs thread?
thank you for the link, i simply cannot read this page. i tried. i did miss the link, i tried looking for it with archive dot come variations and it did not pop up. i just went back and found your " LINK " and clicked it. again, i cant read this. it wont let me upload the screenshot i took. the background and the print makes reading it impossible for me, i tried.

Deleted User - 1759441

Which world is this in?
Did you try building a gem manufactory and upgrading to level 4?
rupert, my question starts with, " I am in Constructs" that is the world i am in.
Akram: i have, since i have not started to build any new buildings yet, i am learning to upgrade my boosted "Magic Dust" to 24 to make that level of sentient goods, then trade them for what a boosted gems at lvl 24 could make. i figure i can get on with the questline and just teleport the gems building in case i am missing something.

Alram

Flippers just flip
It looks like there are several quests that require a few levels each time to get it fully upgraded. You can teleport it away but you'll just have to pull it back out again a couple of quests later.

Iyapo

Personal Conductor
@kenpo If you go into your main hall, relics tab you can see what your boosts are.

Top row is your Standard Boost
Middle Row is your Sentient Boost
Bottom Row is your Ascended Boost.
Elvenar_2023-08-11-08-43-44.jpg

Eventually you will need every Manufactory type to make each Boosted good type.

Deleted User - 1759441

If this is your Quest "Have a [T3 Boost+1 ] Manufactory at level 4 or higher" so you need to start building the S3 or in your case Gem Mfg
I hope i did not build the wrong manufacturing. i do, Now, see a boost for cosmic bismuth and that is gems. i have my dust up to lvl 23. i thought that was my next boosted. i got them right on every other one. all i had to do was get out of the last world and learn to boost and be ready to march ahead in the new world. Thank you for showing what i did wrong. i just did not want to think i leveled the wrong one. lol. just be a little longer on this one...

Deleted User - 1759441

@kenpo If you go into your main hall, relics tab you can see what your boosts are.

Top row is your Standard Boost
Middle Row is your Sentient Boost
Bottom Row is your Ascended Boost.
View attachment 16381
Eventually you will need every Manufactory type to make each Boosted good type.
yep, i leveled the wrong one, i was looking at the spot above. the dust. here is a ss of mine. lol, wont take my ss. but it looks like yours, gems is the one i needed.

Astram

Forum Moderator
Elvenar Team
I hope i did not build the wrong manufacturing. i do, Now, see a boost for cosmic bismuth and that is gems. i have my dust up to lvl 23. i thought that was my next boosted. i got them right on every other one. all i had to do was get out of the last world and learn to boost and be ready to march ahead in the new world. Thank you for showing what i did wrong. i just did not want to think i leveled the wrong one. lol. just be a little longer on this one...
DO NOT DELETE that mfg you will need it in future chapters

Flashfyre

Which is why I will never understand why people refuse to follow the questline. The game is LITERALLY guiding your progress through a chapter by having you do things IN A SPECIFIC ORDER so you don't tech-lock yourself, and people STILL do things wrong.

Deleted User - 1759441

If your city is on Khelonaar, Magic Dust isn't your boosted sentient resource, gems are which may be why you got that quest.
thank you, i mistaken what you said about what world. I think i was realizing i had leveled the wrong manufacturer and well. now i am making the right stuff. just now started the new " Bismuth" Just upgraded the upgrade bismuth also. i used a lot of time boosters to get here. ty again.