• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Have there been recent changes to the Spire?

SunsetDanar

Spire seems to be very stingy with Dwarven Armorer, Magic buildings and the Genie as of late. It's been quite some time since I've gotten any of those three. A smattering of diamonds most weeks, which is good but I seem to be getting an inordinate amount of portal profits and mystery chests seem to show up less frequently as well. Artifacts, in my opinion, shouldn't show in the Spire if a player has a stage 10 evolving building placed unless that player has an additional sub stage 10 building either placed or in inventory, and the same for the what might be available in the Magic Academy. Inno is not letting me craft another Fire Phoenix and I now have 24 additional Phoenix artifacts...more than enough to place the other two and get them to stage 10 yet I still get Phoenix artifacts in Magic Academy which really dilutes the recipes. And of recipe dilution...is anyone really gonna craft winter shrine? Maybe the first few chapters so lets give the first few chapters what they might need in crafting to be helpful to them and the same when they become Spire eligible and to continue through the chapters. The programming already exists with Event buildings. Chapter xx through chapter xx you get this and so on. This would serve to solve the dilution problem in both the magic academy and the spire for most levels of play.

BrinDarby

A few months ago, when Moonestone was removed from Spire, 6 week rotations of
artifacts were add'd... While I can say it seems I win less, Ed1960's right, I think the RNG
is just having a bad week for ya .... overall, a tad bit stingy'er.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I got a genie for the first time since halflings yesterday (I'm half way through Elvenar). I go at least to lab and more often to the top each week. I also got two dwarven armorers in the past week. I've just passed froggie so I still have a ways to go; I can't complain. In the past month I got a workshop. I have so many magic workshops that some are now in storage, and all of them were won in the spire.

I used to hate portal profits but now that I've gotten to the point where I build the minimum settlement possible and just use pps the rest of the way, I'm liking them more than before. At least I have enough to finish this chapter (and maybe half the next one) with only a portal now, having sold the other buildings. Makes space less of an issue.

Yeah, I agree the RNG god has not been nice to you. Good luck.