• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Have ?

DeletedUser15071

Received a notice of returning to game & would receive Diamonds. Reason I was not in my game was because I recently had total hip replacement surgery & others things in Real Life took its place over the game. The notice was lost in cyber-space, thanks to hitting the wrong button, so I wasn't able to catch it in time, do I still receive the diamonds??? When I went into my game nothing happened. Please let me know one way or other on this issue.
AngelTerra7

HJK84

Check emails, sometimes the free Diamonds is connected to email.
I recall one of mine, I had to open a link via email to get the Diamonds.

In any case contact Support.
How? In game, it's located at the bottom right, a tab opens, 5th one up starting from the bottom, is the Support.

Hope all is going well and better with your hip.
Welcome back and good luck :)

DeletedUser15071

Thank You for your help...I'm new at this forum stuff......I'm all thumbs with it....LOL......but the last time I checked my emails, I didn't see anything....but will ask support about it....when i find it....LOL....Thanks again.
AngelTerra7