• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Having to have Orc's to finish provinces:

DeletedUser907

Dear Elvenar:
I do not care if u all announced it or not.
It is in no way fair to ask us that have not made it to the Orc World to either hold off with our finishing of provinces or to ask us that we spend our diamonds to do this actions inside our provinces that we have opened.
The game is suppose to be free to play.
Also the story line should match whatever World u are in .
I am not even half way into the Fairy World and in order to get more land I am required by the game to complete 7 provinces .
How is it in any way fair that I either just open them and let them sit till I get to the Orc's World and not increase the size of my village or use my diamonds to do each action inside my province to get the land I need?
This needs to be address at the very utmost level very quickly.
This game is to cost us nothing to play and use our diamonds as we wish to not forced to finish provinces as this is not in anyway ( Free ).
Very Upset gamer,
Zushy

DeletedUser3312

Dear Elvenar:
I do not care if u all announced it or not.
It is in no way fair to ask us that have not made it to the Orc World to either hold off with our finishing of provinces or to ask us that we spend our diamonds to do this actions inside our provinces that we have opened.
The game is suppose to be free to play.
Also the story line should match whatever World u are in .
I am not even half way into the Fairy World and in order to get more land I am required by the game to complete 7 provinces .
How is it in any way fair that I either just open them and let them sit till I get to the Orc's World and not increase the size of my village or use my diamonds to do each action inside my province to get the land I need?
This needs to be address at the very utmost level very quickly.
This game is to cost us nothing to play and use our diamonds as we wish to not forced to finish provinces as this is not in anyway ( Free ).
Very Upset gamer,
Zushy

this really needs to go in the idea / suggestion tab. I so agree with everything you have said. please repost it in idea and suggestions

DeletedUser188

this really needs to go in the idea / suggestion tab. I so agree with everything you have said. please repost it in idea and suggestions
The OP isn't proposing an idea its just another rant about orc requirements
I have an idea why not just add on to one of the other ORC complaint threads instead of creating yet another one :)

DeletedUser511

You might be further then you should be then. Not all mine take Orcs to buy out. So go scouting somewhere else or slow down. If you are further then you should be of course your gonna start to need Orcs!

DeletedUser43

You might be further then you should be then.

What? People shouldn't be good players? This is a total bs requirement. It is absurd that you get penalized because you actually play this game.

But, Andrew is right. We already have many threads going on this same topic. Splitting up all the comments isn't as strong as all the comments being in the same thread.

DeletedUser2396

How far is too far i myself made it to the 12th ring just by negotiating and some fighting As Designed: by Developers of the Game before the Orc Requirement was put into effect and i was still in Chapter 5 - so then people want to say something like this an imply that i somehow cheated because i put in the time an effort to accomplish doing so - this kind of statement ruffles feathers - maybe rephrase it to The Dev's changed the game because they Developed it wrong the first time around blame the one responsible for the error not the Gamer!

SK

DeletedUser3312

You might be further then you should be then. Not all mine take Orcs to buy out. So go scouting somewhere else or slow down.

Wait... What? Slow down. okay... so.. I should only play one day a week? or 30 minutes a day? Since you know best. which day of the week should I play and/or which 30 minutes. I mean I want to play the right way and obviously I am not. Gee I apologize for playing more than 30 minutes a day and more than one day a week. My bad! Guess I should find another game that allows me to play a bit more!

DeletedUser3312

I am just now in DWARVES and have to have Orcs. I am not happy at all!!!!

hmmm.... guess you need to go with the new rule... 30 minutes a day for you and only one day a week. sigh... Like me you are a dang rebel! Teach you to have fun and enjoy playing a game! X-man explained above that we are to slow down. not have fun and stuff like that.

DeletedUser2928

well......seems I am being forced to slow down. That does not make a happy player. I have been reading all the threads on this and it seems to me that Inno would see how many REBELS there are and fix it or risk losing players. I can't play 30 mins a day one day a week. I have a boring job and need something to do. LOL

DeletedUser3575

@Jewess I am jamming out to Bowie's "Rebel Rebel" as I'm reading this, it's so perfect!

It's supposed to be a city builder game. You know what's really important in building cities? Decision making. Choosing which type of civilization you'd like to build, and how you'd like it to grow. You know what Inno's new game is looking like? Linear hand-holding - as in, NOT a fun city builder! Don't tell me how you want me to play the game, give me options and let me learn from my decisions and their results. Making everyone play the same way (or as Inno calls it, "guiding players through the tech tree") is so dull and boring and bland, I might as well go back to work, right @Rowena-123?!

DeletedUser2928

@Aiknami I agree. very boring. Work is boring, facebook is boring, twitter is creepy, IG is okay but boring oh look TUMBLER whats this?? . *kicks the desk* might as well work and make the boss happy. HAHAHA

DeletedUser511

Wait... What? Slow down. okay... so.. I should only play one day a week? or 30 minutes a day? Since you know best. which day of the week should I play and/or which 30 minutes. I mean I want to play the right way and obviously I am not. Gee I apologize for playing more than 30 minutes a day and more than one day a week. My bad! Guess I should find another game that allows me to play a bit more!

Wow I said you should only play 30 Minutes a day? Where did I say that?

DeletedUser43

There. That's what people are responding to. If you only play 30 min a day, then maybe you are where the devs think you "should" be, but if you play this game more, then all of us have scouted way further than the stupid orc limitation thinks we "should" be.

DeletedUser511

I still dont see 30 minutes a day in that post. If you all want to twist it into that whatever.

DeletedUser3312

Erm.... dear Xmas person. You Said We Needed To Slow down. I got a bit tongue in cheek with your post stating I needed and all others having orc pros needed to slow down. So I asked what does that mean... 30 minutes a day? 1 day a week? Just how much should a player slow down. Now I will twiddle my thumbs and strive to slow down. Just trying to follow your instructions. Oh and my keyboard died so. I can't play at all until I replace it. It's a laptop so who knows. But for sure.. I am Def slowing right now.

DeletedUser3870

Game is Free to Play, But it cost money to operate. Therefore you have to have a way for people to spend diamonds to get further than people who dont spend. You are not stopped from playing because there is an Orc cost on Expanding borders

"I am not even half way into the Fairy World and in order to get more land I am required by the game to complete 7 provinces "
There are 5 City Expansions in the fairy tree, change game tactics a bit, I use tourneys to get a few extra KP's to help further research. I am getting closer to Orcs, and opening City expansions faster. Also if your not against fighting, there are easier Providences to fight in (Find 7 easy ones). This method will not be as fast as spending diamonds and I am sure its designed that way .

I am in the same boat as you ( I do Purchase diamonds, but I don't spend them on providence's or research trees) Im in the fairy tree also I know I will get 5 city expansions form research and at least 1 from fighting ( will try and get as close to 2 as possible) , this should get me into Orcs