• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello hcvslayer winyandor/felyndral us.

DeletedUser6919

hello all ...i am hcvslayer... us. server... winyandor/felyndral...having fun...human in winyandor and elf in felyndral. accepted by a wonderful fs in felyndral while a noob, feel like a rainbow has shined on me !!
i have been playing short of 2 weeks and have learned a lot on this forum. i wish i would've gotten here sooner and learned of gz....scouted way to far in winyandor and have paid the price. looking forward to easter event and reading all i find available here, i need culture/pop prizes ! someone toss me an egg !

DeletedUser6919

a little more info, i am a native northern californian . live in the coastal redwoods near mouth of the klamath, i think I've seen elves here...i heard they are about....thanks ruffe, from now on known to me as the friendly "egg chucker" . :)