• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Heads up!!! My runes disappeared

Alram

Flippers just flip
I was trying to put 28 runes on my AW but then the game kept saying I had no signal. I tried again. Somehow, my wonder which required 280 kp to fill used up 77 Runes.?
I don't know where the runes went. Is this happening to anyone else?

Alram

Flippers just flip
Yes. I reloaded. I cleared my cache. Restarted the system. Logged completely out and back in. The runes are just gone. :(

Zoof

I was trying to put 28 runes on my AW but then the game kept saying I had no signal. I tried again. Somehow, my wonder which required 280 kp to fill used up 77 Runes.?
I don't know where the runes went. Is this happening to anyone else?
This is something I could imagine happening. I've usually been a touch paranoid* and my go-to solution would be to immediately refresh or disconnect if something smells wrong with how the game looks. Nothing quite invalidates and/or solidifies prior or pending actions like a fresh logon.

I've had wacky things happen with my AWs before, but in exactly the same manner you've described. I think? Idk. Definitely not to the same degree since F5 saves me from a lot of stuff including gaslighting myself

This sounds like a thing that needs to be resolved with a support ticket.

* Knowing how the sausages are made, so to speak, made me this way. There is no unseeing it.

Sweetp

Ex-Team Member
The issue with the free daily kps or lack there of is being reviewed. Please be patient while Support gets the situation resolved.
There are several tickets so your patience is truly appreciated.

Thank you

Alram

Flippers just flip
The issue with the free daily kps or lack there of is being reviewed. Please be patient while Support gets the situation resolved.
There are several tickets so your patience is truly appreciated.

Thank you
My Crystal Lighthouse was Level 4. I had 77 Crystal Lighthouse Runes. It required 380 kp to upgrade.
I used:
98kp of AWkp instants
2 kp of coin purchased kp
280 kp from 28 Crystal Lighthouse Runes

The game glitched. I ended up with 16 coin purchased kp in my kp bar and zero Crystal Lighthouse Runes remaining. I am missing 49 Crystal Lighthouse Runes. They are just gone.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
My Crystal Lighthouse was Level 4. I had 77 Crystal Lighthouse Runes. It required 380 kp to upgrade.
I used:
98kp of AWkp instants
2 kp of coin purchased kp
280 kp from 28 Crystal Lighthouse Runes

The game glitched. I ended up with 16 coin purchased kp in my kp bar and zero Crystal Lighthouse Runes remaining. I am missing 49 Crystal Lighthouse Runes. They are just gone.
That's awful :mad: