• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello Hello Everyone:)

DeletedUser

Hello Everybody

Not really good with intros sadly.I'll try my best
First and foremost does anybody know how to change the bloody resolution(if possible) for this forum?

My Name is.....Well you can call me cuddles.I've been playing innogames browser games for some time now.Started with TW,went onto grepo(still playing there) and now i decided to try Elevnar out because grepo is dying.
My hobbies include spending hours playing a browser games if it is good and spending the same amount of time on the externals(grepo for example) :cool:
I'm from a country surely most of you dont even know about and i will be turning 18 this July.....Anything else feel free to ask:)

DeletedUser3

Hi Cuddles, welcome to the forums. Please make sure you check out the current competition thread as well for your chance to win DIAMONDS. If you have any question or suggestion please feel free to post them so that we can continue to improve the game. Enjoy.