• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello Hello everyone

TimeMachine

Warm greetings from Germany.
I heard about the good cooperation between moderators and players here. Now I have a new city in US Arendyll. I am pleased to be here.
You're Welcome! @ZeNSiErT Nice to have you here! ;)

Edit: Very funny to me that meanwhile this is the one and only place in Elvenar, besides In-Game-Messages, where we two can communicate with each other.
I am thankfull that I am still allowed to use this forum while being lifetime banned from old german forum and from the Discord-Server.

I've tried to talk to Team DE and german CM in and excused myself several times for that one bad behaviour of mine because I don't see what sense it makes to ban a player forever and I would like to use the official forum again one day.
Had to do that in forum because Team DE ignored any of my private messages - they just didn't answer.

They just told me that it is my fault and that I shouldn't ask about that anymore - I feel treated very unfairly.

Now they banned me forever (from old german forum) because of german forum rule 13:

13. Dicussions about Discipinary Actions, Moderation and Support-Tickets
You are not permitted to dicuss decisions. discipinary actions or responses from our support staff in the forum.
All posts of this type will be immediately deleted and possibly penalized.

And just to inform you. My last ban for the old forum was like the first ban from Discord-Server: forever!
So take care of yourself while using german forum!

I am still hoping that Team DE will one day remove that ban - But when I write a message nobody is answering anymore and I dont't want to write too many tickets because I fear they might kick me out of support-system too.

I guess they just want me to shut my mouth, what I can partly understand but I don't want to get on anybodys nerves or discuss anything with support staff I just would wish to be able to use "my" :) forum again, just like a normal player should be able to.

I know that I ain't got no chance but I try just to get pardoned, because I love the Elvenar-Community very much in general and I am missing it!

Dear Team DE, dear @InnoGames please give my ban at least an expiriy-date! Please

I promise i will never discuss with support staff again if they will unban me one day!

Last edited:

ZeNSiErT

Very funny to me that meanwhile this is the one and only place in Elvenar, besides In-Game-Messages, where we two can communicate with each other.
You are the only player and former moderator who has read the entire German forum. You were always very friendly. We had lots of fun.

Unfortunately, I'm no longer allowed to have fun on DE, otherwise I'll be banned forever.

Unfortunately, my English is so bad that I won't be able to distinguish between what's fun and what's serious.

I hope we will stay in touch.

@all, thank you for the kind welcome.

Now I'm finished with Chapter 3. Now I'm looking for the right place for feedback on "chapter acceleration"

Last edited:

TimeMachine

We had lots of fun.
Yes we had! :D

Now I'm finished with Chapter 3. Now I'm looking for the right place for feedback on "chapter acceleration"
As you know you can open a thread if you want to or maybe use this one about chapter-migration.