• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello Hello from Lark

Meadowlark

Hi! I'm Meadowlark, and I think I might have played a long time ago, but I don't remember much of anything. Does anyone have good suggestions for new players? I am on server 1, Arendyll.

TimeMachine

Hello @Meadowlark Welcome back to the game! ;)

If you're a "fighter" I would definetly build up the Sanctuary / Martial Monastery as soon as possible.

You should take a look at this thread @Henroo started. I guess it is very helpful for new players!

Dreamyn2

Buddy Fan Club member
Hello @Meadowlark and welcome back to Elvenar and to the Forum. :)

Events are ready to play from the very beginning but can be challenging for new cities. Fellowships and Fellowship Adventures are unlocked in the research tree of chapter 2. Tournaments are unlocked in chapter 4 and the Spire in chapter 5.

I encourage you to join a fellowship as soon as you can. (Shameless plug ;)) Winds of Summer on Arendyll has openings and gladly accepts new players. We are a casual fellowship with the tournament, spire, events, and fellowship adventures being optional.