• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello Hello, I am a very new player

DeletedUser3260

Hello to everyone. I am very new to Evener. I have been playing another game, "Runescape" for over 15 years and love the idea behind these games. Would love to meet new people, friends, and neighbors. I am still trying to figure out the very basics of this game, so any help in that area would be much appreciated. I am a "helper and gifted", and always love to help others.

Looking forward to meeting everyone. :)

DeletedUser2824

Hello and welcome! :D The number one tip I shall give you is that this game is not a fast one, it will require some patience. The second tip: as you scout around your city and discover neighbors, be sure to visit them and lend them some neighborly assistance. This will help you gain more coins. The third tip: browse the forums and the wiki, their info will help you get your feet under you faster than guessing. And the last tip: Have fun! =^_^=

DeletedUser3359

Hi Chahala! Looks like we will be learning the ropes of the game along side of each other! Good luck to you! Judi

DeletedUser3359

Hello and welcome! :D The number one tip I shall give you is that this game is not a fast one, it will require some patience. The second tip: as you scout around your city and discover neighbors, be sure to visit them and lend them some neighborly assistance. This will help you gain more coins. The third tip: browse the forums and the wiki, their info will help you get your feet under you faster than guessing. And the last tip: Have fun! =^_^=
Taggathias: Thank you for providing your 3 tips to Chalala! Where is the Wiki located? Judi

DeletedUser2824

The forum home page has a list of quick links off to the right, the wiki is one of them. :)

DeletedUser594

Chahala- if helping and meeting reaching out are things you enjoy then this game is a good match for you as the core elements of play revolve around cooperative interaction and teamwork.
some basics: get some houses and workshops rolling but hem close to the quest lines, which are the lifeblood of an early city, providing bonus coin and supply to keep you building up.
At first there is one quest but soon you will have two questlines available, one of which is declinable. If you hit decline you get a stern warning screen telling you it is non-reversible- try it anyway, try it 10x, 20x- pattern emerge?
remember each quest is counted and the bonus paid when you pick up the item or finish the task asked if that quest is on screen
If the quest asking you to make goods is on your screen when goods happen to be ready for pick up you get a bonus, same with the quest for collecting coin, or supply, or fighting for provinces.
Let the quest line lead you early. Shortly therafter manage the questline to maximize yield and growth.

Best purchase in the game is an extra builder or two to increase # of active constructon sites.
Don't stop upgrading and look to the wiki for upcoming building changes that may affect your planning.
Best of luck but I 'm sure with that much experience under your belt you will be flying in no time.
When you have your 3rd troop unlocked (treants or dogs), you will want to pop in and get info on fighting if you haven't already.
Join a good fellowship with a range of players including at least several near your city size and point range to provide support and learn together

DeletedUser3468

Welcome to the game! I just started playing today and love how friendly and helpful the forum members are!