• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello Hello??

Fiery Red Reader

Hi from Canada. (Vancouver area)
I am new here - been playing for a few months now, and am wondering if there is a better way to get more marble and steel?
I can't afford to buy diamonds. Where do I find the Production Boost for those items? I have the planks one already.
thanks.
Fiery Red Reader

Huor

Welcome! If your boost is planks, then your best option is to trade for marble and steel. The game assigns you only one boosted tier 1 goods (same for tier 2 and 3). It would be a big waste of space and resources to try and make them as un-boosted factories make very little material. A traveling merchant 1 from the MA will make some for you, but I don't think they are worth it either. The trader and your fellowship is where the action is!

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Hello and Welcome Fiery Red Reader, I am a fellow Canadian as well (Southern Ontario). As Huor has already mentioned you only get the one boosted factory in each tier, so planks is your best factory. Are you in an active Fellowship? They are the best way to get trades taken.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
Welcome! Agree with everyone above, there are 2 key steps to take to balance your goods: (1)build boosted factories only and post trades for the other 2 goods to balance them out. (2) Join an active* FS where they'll be taken quickly.
*active: there are tips for determining how active an FS is in past threads here on the forum. @Darielle has a really good summary in several of her posts across the forum. You might try the search feature with 'active fellowship' in the search bar and choosing her name in the 'by member' bar.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Hello, Fiery; welcome to the forum. This is a great place to learn everything you need to know. As you can see above, there are a lot of helpful people here.

I agree with everyone else. Build your boosted items, trade for the rest, and find a great fellowship to help you trade.

The post Samidodamage mentioned (and thank you, Sami) is here (the second post):

I hope it helps you to find a good fellowship. Best of luck to you.