• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello Hello

DeletedUser3488

My name is Cindersis and I joined a few days ago. I live in Pa and am disabled. I am new to this game and in fact all online games. I just discovered this forum. It seems to be well put together and I am sure I can find answers to my questions here.

Cindersis

DeletedUser3821

Hello Cindersis! I'm new as well, disabled, and currently living in WA. I've played a few online games before (Vampire Wars, Mafia Wars, Farmville) and thoroughly enjoyed them. This is a fun game and reminds me of SimCity in the earlier versions. I could play that for hours/days just building cities. It's nice to be here meeting new people and having something fun to do since I'm stuck in my house most of the time. Enjoy!

DeletedUser3833

Hello, Cindersis.

I am in CA. Just joined last week on 8/26/16, myself. I left Farmville to this game to give warring a go. It's my second on-line game now that all the schooling is done and have a little extra time. Welcome and greetings to all the new folks.

Finearfin.