• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello Hello.

• Thread starter DeletedUser8192
  • Start date

DeletedUser8192

Hi there,

I am Seachant, a Elf in Winyandor.

While I am relatively new, I have been pretty active in the game and watching some forum threads. I posted what I thought was my first bug yesterday, and while I deduced that it was not a bug after consulting with others and experimenting in my city, I still had the pleasure of meeting some friendly, helpful players in the game, which is always nice.

One of the first things I did when I started playing was to create a fellowship by the name of Elven_Love. It would be great to meet some low key individuals looking to help create a fellowship of fun loving people. I have noticed when browsing, that many fellowships have requirements that would require either massive gaming time, or a lot of cashers. Fear not, that is not the attitude at Elven_Love.

I understand that many folks have real-time lives that affect their game play (As do I) so it is a pretty relaxed environment I am seeking to create (which means no drama allowed lol) If you would like to check Elven_Love out and see if it calls to you as home, drop me a line :)

I look forward to meeting more of you.

Have a great day :)

Seachant.

DeletedUser8192

I was wondering why someone removed my post, when I clicked on the link in th emessage telling me my post had been moved, it told me I do not have permission tp view it?

I posted an online introduction in the new player forum, and then I modified part of its content for the forum link to introduce Alliances were these not the correct pages to post in?

Just want to make sure I am posting correctly, and am confused as I had followed another posters link to what I thought was the right page.

I will post again in the link you provided Squirrel, just wondering why my other posts were incorrect.

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
It was in the wrong world thread Seachant, you were posting in the Arendyll world and you were wanting the Winyandor world, so I think a mod moved it or deleted it. if you didn't make a new one then it was moved I found it here in the Winyandor world thread, this is the one you want to post in, there are multiple worlds and each have a thread for that world to recruit players in.
https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/elven_love-looking-for-members-in-winyandor.7253/

Last edited:

DeletedUser8192

It was in the wrong world thread Seachant, you were posting in the Arendyll world and you were wanting the Winyandor world, so I think a mod moved it or deleted it. if you didn't make a new one then it was moved I found it here in the Winyandor world thread, this is the one you want to post in, there are multiple worlds and each have a thread for that world to recruit players in.
https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/elven_love-looking-for-members-in-winyandor.7253/

Hmm, so when I followed that persons link it transferred me into Arendyll and I did not realize it. Sorry been long hours over here..

Glad the Mods are on top of stuff, but it would be nice if they gave some notice in the message as to what the problem was..

Anyhow, thanks again for your reply's :)