• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Help! I sold my barracks!

DeletedUser6067

The game is telling me that I can't buy another one. Do I write to the developers to get it back? How can I get it back?

DeletedUser4699

You can't sell barracks. You can sell armouries, however. Perhaps this is what you mean?

DeletedUser6067

Um no. I sold my barracks. It is gone and I want it back.

DeletedUser4699

Um, no. Barracks are one of the few buildings that cannot be sold once you build them.

DeletedUser6067

I tried uploading a pic but it wouldn't put it up so if you want to see, it would be in Felyndral.

DeletedUser6067

I'm thinking it allowed it because it was mislabeled as an armory. It really is gone and feel free to look up my city in Felyndral. My cities in Winyandor and Arendyll are fine.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Your barracks is right beside your main hall.

(edit, if you don't see it, you may need to restart your browser, or clear your cache (including flash))