• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Help please

Dreamyn2

Buddy Fan Club member
I followed the Instagram and commented on the first post like it said and that you would give me 600 seahorse food, but I haven't gotten it yet.
Welcome to the forum @Sagittarius ! :) The developers seldom read the forum threads. It would be better to send in a help ticket, keeping in mind it’s the weekend and they’re overseas. Open Elvenar and go to game settings, the Help tab, then the Support button.

Lady Dastardly

This is only for a chance to win seahorse food:
Screenshot 2023-07-30 210334.png

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Yeah, so you get a chance, along with a whole bunch of others, at 600 seahorses. Might get lucky -- how lucky depends on how many follow the page and select the right path to the Seahorse food. If it's thousands, and it will probably be at least that, the chances are slim so don't hold your breath.

AJ