• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

HELP! The email gift for the Misty Forest event won't work!

LisaMV

I have been waiting all this time to decide the city I wanted to give it too, and now that there is less than 2 hours for today's prize that I have been waiting for, it will not work! I have logged out, reloaded the email, gone through the web version etc. Nothing works.
There is no time to send a ticket to Inno, so I am hoping someone has heard about this and can let me know a solution!

Thanks so much!
:confused:

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I hate to say it, but it may be expired. I didn't pick up a 200 diamond gift once, and by the next week, it was expired. I don't know if it's the same, though, so you may want to ask Inno. (Actually it isn't the same, since diamonds are shared, but the expiration may be the same, I mean.)

LisaMV

Thanks, Darielle... but why on earth would they do that?! It is not milk that goes sour, and it naturally 'expires' when the event has ended.

grrrrrrrrrrr......
:kp::kp::kp::kp: <- this represents chocolate. I need chocolate. NOW!

LisaMV

Any luck with this? Having the same issue :(
Soggy! So sorry, didn't have time to check the forum... too busy chasing little hats around my city. :rolleyes:
NO I never did get that... Inno should gift us all one evo hat, don't you think?