• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Help with Alumi Chapter

DeletedUser8395

Hello! I have a member in my fellowship that’s stuck. Her temple was producing plenty of prestige until she added the pillars. Now it’s not producing. She’s been stuck at 42 for the past week. She reached out to tech support and they told her it was like adding culture and to add more. She already had four pillars to the temple. The prestige stopped when she added the pillars. Has this happened to anyone else? Any solutions?

Thanks!
~Nieriel

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
As support said, prestige is like culture where you get some from buildings (like the pillars) and other buildings (like the Goldsmith) consume it. If she wants more prestige she needs to construct The palms and the other two pyramids.

DeletedUser8395

As support said, prestige is like culture where you get some from buildings (like the pillars) and other buildings (like the Goldsmith) consume it. If she wants more prestige she needs to construct The palms and the other two pyramids.
This is completely new to me as I’m not at that chapter yet. She thinks the building might be frozen as in a glitch. She said it was producing fine until she added the pillars.

Risen Malchiah

While a glitch is certainly possible, that's not one I've seen. Has she recently upgraded the goldsmiths or trapmakers? Those can easily eat up a lot of prestige before you realize it. The only ways to increase prestige are upgrading the portal, adding the pillars (up to 4), adding the palms, and finally toward the end of the chapter, the two other pyramids.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
This is completely new to me as I’m not at that chapter yet. She thinks the building might be frozen as in a glitch. She said it was producing fine until she added the pillars.

The only way to increase prestige is to level up the portal/main temple and build all the support buildings. When all that is done, there is exactly enough prestige to have 4 trapmakers and 8 goldsmiths all at level 4, which is also what the quests will require. It is impossible to have more than that.

DeletedUser8395

While a glitch is certainly possible, that's not one I've seen. Has she recently upgraded the goldsmiths or trapmakers? Those can easily eat up a lot of prestige before you realize it. The only ways to increase prestige are upgrading the portal, adding the pillars (up to 4), adding the palms, and finally toward the end of the chapter, the two other pyramids.
Thanks! I’m hoping this helps her.

Arctek

I am having the same issue, I have all the Palms and Trap makers, pillars and goldsmith. I am trying to upgrade 1 more Trap maker but I am short about 80 prestige points so looks like I am stuck? I cannot create more prestige unless I upgrade my Trap but I cant create prestige points? Any other ways to create presitge points?

Risen Malchiah

I am having the same issue, I have all the Palms and Trap makers, pillars and goldsmith. I am trying to upgrade 1 more Trap maker but I am short about 80 prestige points so looks like I am stuck? I cannot create more prestige unless I upgrade my Trap but I cant create prestige points? Any other ways to create presitge points?
Upgrading a trap won't give you prestige. It *uses* prestige. The temple, pillars, palms and pyramids are the only way to get prestige. @Enevhar Aldarion said it best. Make sure you dont build more than 8 goldsmiths or more than 4 traps. Try to level them evenly and be patient (or use portal profits) to upgrade the main temple or work toward something on the tech tree that lets you get more prestige.

You won't be able to level all 8 smiths and 4 traps to level 4 unless you build the pyramids which are towards the middle/end of the chapter. Unfortunately, those pyramids are also very expensive. Definitely build the first one (to keep upgrading stuff). Then consider where you're at by the time you unlock the 2nd one since by then, you're kinda near the end anyway.