• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Help with Chapter 15

xerxes2205

Hi,

Thank you in advance to anyone who's offering help with my city planning.

I have started playing again about 2 weeks ago, after taking a break for over a year. I am in Chapter 15 currently. I have completed 11 out of 38 research for this chapter. I am waiting on the goods to unlock Vault of Wisdom. I have organized my city to utilize as much space I can. I have realized that the goods requirement for research is outrageous. I currently have 2 of each sentient factories (Fairy Silk, Moonstone & Cosmic Bismuth). I also have 6 Planks, 5 Scrolls & 4 Magic Dust factories, all at lvl 27. I am in one of the top 5 fellowships and we have very active players, we complete Spire each week and take 16-17 chests in the tourney. I also prefer fighting than catering goods for tourneys and spire.

My main struggle right now is getting the Divine Seeds and Orc numbers up. My 6 armories make 7200 orcs every 12 hours, but still not able to keep up with the AW upgrades and research tree requirements. I would prefer to get my TimeWarp to lvl 16 and Simia Sapiens to lvl 20 (or higher).

Since I have gathered all the required Settlement Resources: Crystal Balls, Plants, Designs & Constructs, I have imported them to storage. However, I do have enough space to accommodate 2 agriculture and 2 factory buildings, along with a Vortex of Storage. I do have PPs to gather the required resources for the research tree, but I can place the buildings, too. I have a few lvl 1 and lvl 4 factories for the event, which I can always re-build.

Please suggest how should I proceed from here. If I should re-organize my city or add buildings that produce more seeds or I just spend months together to gather all the required resources.

Here's the Elvenar Architect link for my city.

Thank you,
xerxes2205

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Hi there and Welcome back :)
I ran my Factory, Agriculture etc. in and out of storage as needed for production requirements, and had two of each. Plan to have at least one of each out in your city because the Vault of Wisdom has to touch one of each of those second tier production buildings in order to function. You can use portal profits but this chapter is awkwardly balanced, and the Vaults upgrade from 2 productions to 4, and the tech requirements are part of that balance. I can discuss more later on when you get there.

I would run through inventory and, depending on your stock of teleport spells, put out some of your better seed producers and build up a big stable stock of them prior to getting deep in the chapter.

Two each Sentient producers will work; don't forget to MM them as needed.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
There is a point in the research where you will no longer need any of the buildings other than the portal, if you have a large supply of portal profits. If you do not care about following the quests, then this is the way to clear the chapter much faster.

Maire

There is a point in the research where you will no longer need any of the buildings other than the portal, if you have a large supply of portal profits. If you do not care about following the quests, then this is the way to clear the chapter much faster.
I'm at that point now and am so glad you mentioned it. After the 12th research, it switches to all items produced by the vault of wisdom. If I had to depend on building resources and not use PPs I would probably retire my city LOL! I've enjoyed completing the chapters but now I may change my focus to other parts of the game. If anyone has extra mushrooms perhaps we can make a deal..I only need 275k to complete my next research. I do draw the line at selling my house LMAO!!