• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Help

Voodoowoman

I've got a question about the portals....do we need to keep the dwarven portal, copper and granite mine when we start on the fairy level?
I am lost and could use the space if its not needed.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
For every guest race chapter, as soon as you complete the final research for the chapter, you will not need any of their production buildings. There is also always a quest to sell the portal, so do not get rid of that til you get the quest.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
Before you get rid of your copper foundries and granite mines, I would make enough to upgrade all of your roads to Dwarven streets. The extra culture can come in handy. But if you have finished all the tech advances in Dwarves, making Dwarven roads is the only use for granite and copper left in the game.