• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Helping The Spells

DeletedUser4759

The best way to give help on a culture building when you go out to help your F/S members or neighbors is to look for and give help to the culture building that has a spell (usually the Ensorcelment spell) and it is available for help. That culture building will have a hand above it as well as it has the Spell marking on it. The Spell marking will have little white markings (like its sparkling) to let you know that person has put a spell on it to boost their culture help. Most people will ignore a building with these, (and I don't know why!) but this is the best way you can help them as it gives their cultural building double the culture (example: from 840 Culture to 1680) which in turn gives their workshops and coins a boost. When I go out to help, those are the buildings I look for and help first. And when someone helps me, I hope its the first building they will go to.