• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hey! No fair!

• Thread starter Deleted User - 107391
  • Start date

Deleted User - 107391

I just completed a Main Hall upgrade, and got no Premium Expansion option. What's up with that?

DeletedUser51

If you still have not received the premium expansion option, can you please submit a ticket to support so we can look at your individual account?

Deleted User - 107391

If you still have not received the premium expansion option, can you please submit a ticket to support so we can look at your individual account?

Did you fix it, or did it self correct? It's fine now.

DeletedUser51

It seems as it was a bit of game delay as we did nothing to correct it.

DeletedUser1230

I just completed a Main Hall upgrade, and got no Premium Expansion option. What's up with that?

I did not know we were supposed to receive a Premium Expansion. I just upgraded last night and it states I have to use diamonds to buy. Am I supposed to receive one free? Is this dependent on a certain research level? There is the number 3 inside the box. I just noticed a City Expansion option for coins. I bought one and now I have 1 left? I see no information regarding expansions in the wiki or in these forums. Has anyone written a guide. I just started this game this week.

DeletedUser594

Its the option to buy the premium expansion that you get when you upgrade- not the expansion
itself.

DeletedUser594

No problem. It can be confusing at times and hard to understand what they going for with particular fixes that seem to add to the confusion. Hang in there though eventually it all makes sense.... no.., not really, but its still fun.

DeletedUser

The way this game is, that it is a learning curve for us when we first start out and it can be a costly one for the new ones, it was a touch for me, but if you want to learn something in growing in the game suggest we all come to the forums or maybe someone take on the challenge of creating a basic manual

DeletedUser594

oh you will love that then- probably the most important bit about the fighting is in there--that the order you pick your troops determines the starting position each of your troops. I was falling all over my own men before that. Keep it on one window and the wiki page on units on another an you'll be doing great.