• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello Hi All

NastySavage

Don't let my name alarm you, it's just an old email nickname (and a name of a metal band that I don't even listen to). Am on the S world (US server) and Beta (same name). Am new to the game. I prefer Traditional RPGs (like Dungeon and Dragons type), am fairly new to strategy games. My only drawback to this game is, the wiki is primarily for the web browser version and in a couple instances not specific enough about some things. I play on mobile version primarily. See you in world.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Hey @NastySavage and welcome. We're not too shocked about much at all here so the name is not a problem.
*clutches pearls* Oh wait, I don’t own any. Thank you for being considerate, @NastySavage. We don’t all have @shimmerfly ’s iron constitution to not let things get to us. I, for one, cry at rom coms because they are so cheesy, they make me feel like I am lactose intolerant. Some of us are just sensitive people.
Don't let the forum orcs trick you with their promises of football and BBQ! Trust me, it doesn't end well
That’s right. Follow the little girl and her friend, the Bud Sorceress, to the BBQ. There’s lots of corn, BBQ’d and popped!

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
I guess I panicked. I saw your name and had to run off to the West Coast (I live in Milwaukee). But I calmed down when I played with my grandkids so now your name isn't so scary and I'm back. Welcome. Do have fun, do ask questions, and as you get going, don't be afraid to wade in and offer your own perspectives.

AJ

Cleos Kingdom

Hi all just want to check in and say hello to the forum as you will see me posting :) thank you all and my name is Donna....

thumbnail_DonnaBanner.jpg