• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello Hi Everybody!

DeletedUser4833

I'm not Doctor Nick, but I'm pretty okay with that because he's incompetent lol.

I am going to start by saying that I've joined the forums to ask a question (and possibly lodge a complaint) about what's allegedly being done in the beta right now. However, I don't know if we're even allowed to discuss that, so that's my question. Can we talk about beta? I'll lodge the complaint of the answer is yes.

Happy gaming everyone!

Muse

:D

DeletedUser4671

Welcome to the forum! Any questions about the live version currently v1.16.13 you can ask here. But anything related to the Beta version would be best to ask there since that is the forum for Beta.

Happy gaming :)

DeletedUser4833

There's a beta forum? To clarify, I'm not actually playing the beta, just heard a rumor about something that I'm super not a fan of...

DeletedUser4833

Thanks for the heads up. Having read the thing I was interested in, I'm not sure if I have grounds for a complaint or not. I guess it'll wait until it rolls out lol.