• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello Hi! I'm Mike(a.k.a. Elramike)

Huor

Hi! Thank you very much! I'm in a fellowship, but they don't do very much, is that common for fellowships in this game?

If you just joined one, it could have a lot of inactive members. It's hard to tell at a glance. I would recommend you look in the "Game Worlds" section at the bottom of the forums and look at the one for the world you are playing in and there you can see which fellowships are looking for new members. There are a number of posts on the forums that can help you find the right match. Finding the right fellowship is like dealing with a dating app. lol.

p.s. I just saw you are in my world! I took a look at your fellowship. It sounds by it's description that it is very laid back and looks like it has mostly new players. If they are active, it can be fun to come up through the ranks together, but at the same time it can be harder if you don't have a mix of larger players that can answer questions, trade, etc...

Last edited by a moderator:

Elramike

If you just joined one, it could have a lot of inactive members. It's hard to tell at a glance. I would recommend you look in the "Game Worlds" section at the bottom of the forums and look at the one for the world you are playing in and there you can see which fellowships are looking for new members. There are a number of posts on the forums that can help you find the right match. Finding the right fellowship is like dealing with a dating app. lol.

p.s. I just saw you are in my world! I took a look at your fellowship. It sounds by it's description that it is very laid back and looks like it has mostly new players. If they are active, it can be fun to come up through the ranks together, but at the same time it can be harder if you don't have a mix of larger players that can answer questions, trade, etc...
Thanks for the advice, I appreciate it. I think I'll stay put for now, but that could be subject to change.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Thanks! So far it's fun, slow, but fun! Have a great day!!!!
Takes a while; I've been here more than 2 years, playing several times a day, and I'm only in Chapter 16. This game takes patience, especially in the beginning when you're struggling for goods, but it's worth it. I used to play several different games. Now, this is the only one I care about.

If you have any questions at all, you know where to come. :) You have a great day too!