• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hi, I'm so-and-so...

DeletedUser

Please feel free to share as much or as little as you like.
In a previous game life, I was quite involved in the forums, (game moderator). I believe it's the proper place for those involved in the game to "get together".
Anyway...I'm from Canada. I have 2 dogs that are spoiled rotten. I'm enjoying elvenar so far and hope to hang around for awhile. My game name is my dog actually :) feel free to call me Oz....

DeletedUser

Hey Oz. Great idea.
My name is Cindy. I'm 40 something, married, semi-retired, a former national security policy analyst & rock n roll stagehand (yes, at the same time). I'm more of a gypsy than I ever intended to be. I was born in Alaska, grew up in West Virginia, and have lived in DC and Denver. I now live on the southern end of Baja, having escaped the USA with our furry menagerie. My husband and I brought 2 great danes and 2 tabby cats, and adopted a chihuahua after we got here.
I'm new to online gaming, but I'm learning, and I enjoy Elvenar.